[C++-sig] Projects Page Reminder

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Thu May 29 17:38:47 CEST 2003

On Thursday 29 May 2003 15:17, David Abrahams wrote:
> If you have a project using Boost.Python, and you wouldn't mind if it
> were listed at http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/projects.html,
> please send or post the text of an entry for that page!

You can add jayacard:

Jayacard aims at developing a secure portable open source operating system
for contactless smart cards and a complete suite of high quality
development tools to ease smart card OS and application development.

The core of the smart card reader management is written in C++ but all the
development tools are written in the friendly python language. Boost plays
the fundamental role of binding the tools to our core smart card reader

Free the mallocs!