Partial success Re: [C++-sig] boost.python on OS X 10.3 (Panther)

Rene Rivera grafik.list at
Tue Nov 4 21:12:07 CET 2003

[2003-11-04] Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

>--- Rene Rivera <grafik.list at> wrote:
>> It turned out to be much easier to just add:
>>     <darwin><*><linkflags>-bind_at_load
>> the dll build in libs/python/build/Jamfile
>Now I am seeing the errors reported earlier by Harri; see below.
>Odd, I am pretty sure I didn't get these last night.

>is input for the dynamic link editor, is not relocatable by the static link
>editor again
>....failed darwin-Link-action

Curious... All I did was take out the -bundle_loader option.

Could you compare that link commands to your working SCons based build?
(bjam -d+2 option)

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) - grafik (at)
-- 102708583 (at) icq