[C++-sig] extending and callbacks in Boost.Python

kent at cognitoy.com kent at cognitoy.com
Sat Nov 15 01:27:01 CET 2003

Thank you for the reply. Sadly, my post was accurate in this area: as yet,
there's no init method in any of my objects, and when learning I have a
tendency to break things down into little steps anyway. In other words,
I'll create an object first, then call a method on it in a second step.

The pointer to the document you mention, however, is useful. It goes a long
way toward helping me to understand what the heck is going on. But I'd
greatly appreciate any other pointers and ideas you or others might have.

   Kent