[C++-sig] Pyste suggestion: MSVC precompiled headers support

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 21:52:10 CEST 2003

--- Nicodemus <nicodemus at globalite.com.br> wrote:
> >#ifdef _MSC_VER
> >#pragma hdrstop
> >#endif
> >
> It is in CVS now (it only writes the pragma and the surrounding #ifdef
> on windows systems).

Not that I am using Pyste at the moment, but if I did I'd want to reuse the
Pyste output on platforms that don't have gcc-xml. I.e. under Windows I am
exclusively working with Visual C++ and I don't even have plain gcc available.
Therefore it would be nice if the Pyste output could be exactly the same on all
platforms. -- Too much wishful thinking?
Ralf