[C++-sig] Re: More weird pyste behaviour

Raoul Gough RaoulGough at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 12:37:21 CEST 2003

"Niall Douglas" <s_sourceforge at nedprod.com> writes:

> On 18 Oct 2003 at 9:21, David Abrahams wrote:
>
>> > I'll ensure this is still the case with CVS pyste when boost-
>> > consulting gets updated tomorrow, but since I added the Import()
>> > directives pyste is outputting in some cases 42 repeats of identical
>> > wrappings into the same cpp file.
>>
>> The Boost Consulting CVS mirror isn't getting updated because of a
>> problem at SourceForge: the "CVS tarball" they're publishing for us is
>> only about 100 bytes long.
>>
>> I suggest using the bzipped snapshot at
>> http://www.boost.org/boost.tar.bz2, which is updated hourly.
>
> I always get that, I strongly dislike CVS plus it's much faster by
> modem.
>
> Q: Any chance of including the new indexing suite in that binary? My
> edition doesn't have Raoul's latest changes which I haven't been able
> to find on ViewCVS.
>
> Since this is likely to be a continuing problem, is Raoul's stuff
> under some special tag or branch and if so, how do I select it from
> the ViewCVS webpage? I'm fine with downloading each file individually
> if needs be (it appears to be bug-free, which is outstanding + don't
> need to keep downloading new copies).

Yes, I had a look at ViewCVS a few days ago. IIRC, you need to select
manually between the branches (with the "Show files using tag"
selection box near the bottom of the page). What you're looking for is
the "indexing_v2" branch, which only exists within
boost/boost/python/suite/indexing (you'll need everything in this
subdir) and boost/libs/python (you'll need build/Jamfile and
everything in src/indexing from this subdir).

BTW, iterator_pair will probably be renamed "iterator_range" within
the next few days - this will probably affect you if you upgrade
later.

--
Raoul Gough.
(setq dabbrev-case-fold-search nil)