[C++-sig] Re: container suite feedback & ideas

Raoul Gough RaoulGough at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 17:30:53 CET 2003

David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> writes:

> Raoul Gough <RaoulGough at yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>
>> This could be avoided by splitting algo_selector
>> into multiple parts, and requiring the user to include headers like
>> <.../indexing/map_support.hpp> and <.../indexing/vector_support.hpp>
>> to get automatic algorithm selection for those containers.
>
> I think that makes sense.

Now done. I'll also have to update the documentation for this
change.

I notice from the developers list that Beman Dawes is thinking about a
release branch on November 3. Any thoughts about whether the new
indexing suite should go into the next release or not? My only slight
reservation is that it hasn't yet been tested on a compiler without
partial template specialization support.

--
Raoul Gough.
(setq dabbrev-case-fold-search nil)