[C++-sig] boost.python on OS X 10.3 (Panther)

Sean Spicer saspicer at mac.com
Wed Oct 29 17:00:34 CET 2003

Well nuts...looks like I get the same error - I'm not too familiar with
bjam, and in searching for the origination of the error I can't really
find much other than the following lines in the Jamfile:

bpl-test crossmod_exception
   : crossmod_exception.py crossmod_exception_a.cpp
crossmod_exception_b.cpp
   ;

which, I must confess, I don't quite understand.

The error sounds quite simple though, it's looks like it's just a
conflict between the <warnings> setting (on v. off)

Perhaps I'm missing something though ? I'll keep digging...

sean