[C++-sig] boost.python on OS X 10.3 (Panther)

Harri Hakula Harri.Hakula at arabianranta.com
Wed Oct 29 19:40:45 CET 2003

On Oct 29, 2003, at 1:47 AM, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

> Since you seem to have bjam working, could you try all tests? cd to
> boost/libs/python/test, issue the bjam command that you worked out,
> followed by
> the word test. Here is what worked for me a while ago:
> bjam -sPYTHON_VERSION=2.3 -sTOOLS=darwin -sBUILD=debug
> -sRUN_ALL_TESTS=1 test
> Unfortunately, trying this with the most current cvs I get
> <@boost!libs!python!test>crossmod_exception_a.so: required property
> <warnings>off incompatible with <warnings>on
With the latest compiler from Apple everything builds even on Jaguar.
I got most of the tests I tried running, but had to compile everything
(I feel guilty for never reporting this on the list...)

> Maybe Rene can help?
Once the build system works for Panther/Jaguar we're first class
Or, most likely, we'll find the next stumbling blocks :-)

Harri Hakula