[C++-sig] c++/python

Rama Calaga rcalaga at bnl.gov
Fri Oct 31 01:18:44 CET 2003

Hi, I use mainly python for my research work and only recently had to
integrate some of my code to c++ code that is already existing.
Basically, I would like to call (run) "xyz.py" from inside some existing
C++ code, take an array of values as input arg into xyz.py and output a
list of numbers that will be used in the latter part of the c++ code.
Can someone suggest a good and easy way to implement this.
I use Numeric, MLab, LinearAlgebra and some generic python modules in my
python code.

thanks
ram