[C++-sig] very basic: calling python function from c++

Roel Vanhout roel at riks.nl
Wed Sep 10 18:01:00 CEST 2003

yakumoklesk at yahoo.es wrote:
> Hi, I am also new in Boost.Python. In fact, I just joined this gropu yesterday and
> downloaded the binaries of libraries. I also compiled them (although I thikn it was not
> necessary). I have not used Boost.Python yet, but I have been using in the last days
> some C/Python API functions to access to python objects.
> This is what I did to call a function from a module of mine:
<snip>

Thank you very much, I'm going to try this approach too. In fact, just
when your message arrived here, I was composing a reply to my own
message saying that I had just found
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/v2/callbacks.html which describes
how to call python functions from with boost.python. My code is
compiling right now, so I'm going to check if I understood it all
correct ;) Sorry for waisting everybody's time.

cheers,

roel