[C++-sig] Re: to_python (by-value) converter

Simon Ouellet simon.ouellet at orthosoft.ca
Thu Sep 11 16:42:24 CEST 2003

I attached a complete reproducible test case.
The ouptut that I got is:

The following error occur in python converter:
TypeError: No to_python (by-value) converter found for C++ type: 3Foo
3
The following error occur in python interpreter:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 4, in ?
NameError: name 'SomeFoo' is not defined

Thanks