[C++-sig] Re: to_python_converter error question ...

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbier at cirad.fr
Thu Sep 11 18:29:16 CEST 2003

Great ! It's working ! The only pb is the presence of some strange
characters with "ELF" in them ...

Thanks, it helps so much !

--
Pierre Barbier de Reuille

INRA - UMR Cirad/Inra/Cnrs/Univ.MontpellierII AMAP
Botanique et Bio-informatique de l'Architecture des Plantes
TA40/PSII, Boulevard de la Lironde
34398 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5, France

tel   : (33) 4 67 61 65 77    fax   : (33) 4 67 61 56 68