[C++-sig] Pyste and different interface files

Franz Kaiser chilavert123 at gmx.net
Tue Apr 20 15:03:21 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've two classes. A base class and a derived class in two different pyste
files. SOMETIMES I get an error message like "Derived::function return a
pointer or reference, but no policy is specified", but the policy is
specified in the pyste file of the base class. The pyste tutorial says to
declare the other pyste file with Import("Base.pyste") but that doesn't
work. The error message is the same. The strange thing is I tried this with
many classes but the error just occurs sometimes.

Can anyone help?

Franz