[C++-sig] make_constructor & keyword arguments?

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 16:13:09 CEST 2004

Is it possible to add keyword argument support to a constructor injected with
boost::python::make_constructor? I tried this

      .def("__init__",
        boost::python::make_constructor(from_iselection_unsigned),
        (arg_("size"), arg_("iselection")))

but it doesn't compile ("incomplete type"). I also tried using operator() and
operator[] of the make_constructor instance; it compiles but doesn't work at
runtime. What is the correct syntax?

Thanks!
        Ralf