RE: [C++-sig] RE: ÆC++-sigÅ How to export arrays from C(++) to python using boost

Kirsebom Nikolai nikolai.kirsebom at siemens.no
Wed Feb 11 12:03:34 CET 2004

There is really not very much in PyElement:

PyElement.h:
#pragma once

class PyElement : public Element
{
public:
	int File2Blob(CString fileName);
	int Blob2File(CString fileName);
	int BlobSize();
};

The class Element is a 'big' class - and I cannot share the complete content
of it.  However, some parts of the class definition is given below.

class AFX_EXT_CLASS Element : public CObject
	DLBlob GetBlobValue(){return BlobValue;}
	void SetBlobValue(DLBlob BlobValuep)
		{if (BlobValue == BlobValuep) return; BlobValue=BlobValuep;
Modified= TRUE;}

The class DLBlob is in principle a class wrapping an array (unsigned char).

Hope info is of any use
Nikolai