[C++-sig] Redirecting the bjam output

Shukla, Nitin (Export) nitin.shukla at pw.utc.com
Tue Feb 17 20:48:53 CET 2004

Is it's really not possible? But whenever I build my project inside the
Boost project tree, the outputs are generated in the following folder:

${BOOSTROOT}/bin/${Currentfolder_name}/${BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE}.pyd/${-sTOOLS}
/${-sBUILD}

rather than /bin/${Currentfolder_name}/... being created from my current
working folder. I thought there would be some way of specifying the output
to be generated in the current working folder rather than in such directory
structure. May somewhere in Jamfile or Jamrules file, I don't know.

Nitin