[C++-sig] Re: 1.31.0 Python libs Visual Studio Workspace is "empty"

lutz_p at gmx.net lutz_p at gmx.net
Mon Feb 23 13:04:31 CET 2004

I noticed the same problem from time to time.
I figured out that it is caused by unix text format, you can try to convert
it to windows/dos
format since the project and workspace files are just plain text.
I think the command line cvs doesn't convert the different formats when
checking out the files.
I use the builtin function of ultraedit for this but you can use other tools
of course...

Hope this helps,

Lutz