[C++-sig] Re: please help with simple program crashing

Drew Ferraro gfilla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:44:42 CEST 2004

thanks for your reply. i actually did build python with this compile
though. i was reading the instructions, and it told me of a VC6
project which had everything set up so i could just open it and
compile it. well i opened it up, it converted to the 7.1 version.. i
was able to compile it in both debug and release mode.. then i put the
lib files in my vc/lib7 directory.. i was able to get other code to
work, but SimpleFile is making it crash like this. i just dont know
what the problem could be if i do have the right version... thanks for
anymore help!!