[C++-sig] Re: compile errors with embedding example from tutorial

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 17:43:47 CEST 2004

--- Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge at nedprod.com> wrote:
> I'd really like it if Ralf's SConstruct files for Boost came with
> Boost. Thoughts?

Hi Niall, it is not just one file. You need the "libtbx" (toolbox for building
libraries) and "boost_adaptbx" (adaptor toolbox) from our CVS tree (both
modules are tiny in comparison). I could make a web site like this one:
http://cci.lbl.gov/cctbx_build/, but only with boost, scons libtbx,
boost_adaptbx, and only sources, no binaries, and a simple examples that
demonstrates how to add custom modules and how to build your own
self-extracting installer. I've been thinking about this for a while but
didn't/don't have enough time to do it. :-(

Ralf