[C++-sig] boost/python/slice.hpp

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 02:49:46 CEST 2004

Hi Jonathan,

I think I found a typo in the slice.hpp documentation, near the bottom of the
page:

while (bounds.start != bounds.end) {
                              ^^^
                    should be stop instead

Other general feedback (not urgent by any means):

double partial_sum(std::vector<double> const& Foo, slice index)

I tried

double partial_sum(std::vector<double> const& Foo, slice const& index)

but it did not work, which I found surprising.

I couldn't figure out how to get the size of the final array from a slice
instance without looping over all indices. This would be useful for e.g.
std::vector::reserve().

Ralf