[C++-sig] Re: extracting C++ objects

James Mastro jmastro at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 19 22:29:59 CEST 2004

At 10:28 PM 7/18/2004, David Abrahams wrote:
>If all this fails, please post a minimal but complete reproducible
>example (as an attachment).

I'm trying to post my example attachment here but it keeps bouncing back to
me. Mind if I send it to you off-list?

One thing I've noticed after playing around in the Python interpreter is
that the extension module works perfictly there. I can pass in the wrapped
class, pass one back from the Python object, etc. all without a problem.
Some more testing on the C++ side revealed I also can't pass the C++ object
in to the Python object, and still can't extract it.

-jim