[C++-sig] building boost.python problems

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 20:55:25 CET 2004

FWIW: When I tried the last time a few months ago Boost.Python built OK under
Solaris 5.9 with gcc 3.3.1, using Python 2.3. I also know about a successful
build with gcc 3.2.2 and Python 2.3.2 (don't know the Solaris version). A
SCons-based build system was used in both cases, but your error message doesn't
seem to be related to the build system.

What is the output of g++ --version on your machine?

Ralf