[C++-sig] Sr. Software Developer - New York, NY

Crystal, Jennifer JCrystal at lucascareers.com
Fri Mar 19 20:04:00 CET 2004

Hi, my name is Jennifer Crystal and I am an Executive Recruiter with the
LucasGroup. The Lucas Group has been in business for 33 years and is
ranked in the top 20 search firms nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta,
we have 12 locations across the US with 20+ recruiting niches. While
national in scope, we do not franchise offices, and thereby maintain
core values and rigorous professional standards throughout our
organization. Our 250+ recruiters are experts in their specialties, with
extensive industry contacts and average 10-year tenure with our company.
The LucasGroup was also chosen by the Wall Street Journal as the
Executive Search Firm of choice and has established a beneficial
partnership.

I am searching for Sr. Software Engineer in New York, NY:

SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

JOB PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE

Sr. Software development / programming for ecommerce portal and customer
applications.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

Will work in small to mid-size teams to develop Web-based
mission-critical applications using Predominately Python, Zope, Linux,
Oracle.

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:

To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required:

*	Superior knowledge of Python (3+ years)

*	Oracle 8i or other DBMS specifically integration (3+ years)

*	Formal project life cycle training

*	Linux knowledge (3+ years)

*	Objective Oriented Design (5+ years) and analysis

*	Client Server background (5+ years in VB 6, Java or similar)

*	Experience with large and small development teams

EDUCATION AND ECPERIENCE:

*	Preferable Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree or higher in
computer science or engineering field.

*	Minimum Experience Requirement: 5+ years previous successful
development/programming experience on the web..

*	Preferable Experience Requirement: Prefer experience in
ecommerce portal environment. Exposure to relational databases, data
warehousing, internet-based application development or distributed
object architectures. At least 2 years experience with internet
technologies and significant additional application development
experience in client-sever environments.

*	Other: Experience with SQL, VB, java, Linux/Unix, Oracle and
integration of databases with Cold Fusion onto an ecommerce web
platform, Apache.

If you or someone you know might be interested in any of the positions,
please send me a MS Word resume to jcrystal at lucascareers.com or contact
me at 800-466-4489 x171.

Thanks!

Jennifer Crystal
Senior Recruiter, Technology
LucasGroup
Recruiting Excellence Since 1970

3384 Peachtree Road, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30326
404-239-5630 x171
800-466-4489 x171
jcrystal at lucascareers.com
www.lucascareers.com <http://www.lucascareers.com/>

 <outbind://40/www.LucasCareers.com>

LucasGroup, In Partnership with THE WALL STREET JOURNAL. & CareerJournal
Online.

***The information contained in this email is proprietary and
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Do not disclose, copy, distribute, or disseminate it to any other party
without the expressed consent of the sending party. If you have received
this message in error please return the message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.