[C++-sig] Re: manage_new_object using release() instead of delete

Eric wstwej03 at sneakemail.com
Tue May 11 18:40:19 CEST 2004

>> I was using class_value_wrapper based on a post in the
>> mailing list archives detailing that as a step to wrap functions that
return
>> boost::shared_ptr. Is there a better way?
>
>http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/v2/register_ptr_to_python.html
>tells all.

This is indeed very helpful. I have found almost all of the boost and
boost.python documentation very helpful, although I admit to sometimes being
at a loss for how to find the right documentation for the right job. Does
anyone have suggestions for ways to find the right info without bugging the
list so often?

Much thanks,

Eric