[C++-sig] Post-constructor action

Eric Jardim ericjardim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:06:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

Anybody knows how do I get the Python object of a newly created object of a
Boost.Python extension class object, just after the call of the constructor,
before the pointer return to Python?

I was thinking how to do it, but I am a bit confused. I suppose those I
could use customized call policies, but I am not sure neither know how to do
it.

Another thing that I saw interesting is this "make_constructor" function.

I could use factory functions, but I'll loose my Python constructor.

Does anybody have any idea of how to deal with it?

Thanks,

[Eric Jardim]