[C++-sig] problem chaning object state using a python class that inherits from c++ class

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Tue Aug 16 04:40:29 CEST 2005

"Alexis H. Rivera-Rios" <ahrivera at yahoo.com> writes:

> If this is still too much let me know and I'll try to
> reproduce the error with simpler classes.  But here is
> the code.

Sorry, this seems like more to me.  It's denser and has more
exposition.  Also the line breaks make it hard to read.  Please post a
minimal, complete, compilable example that demonstrates the problem,
with no comments other than one that shows where you are expecting a
different result than you're getting.  Please post your code as an
enclosure so it doesn't get line-wrapped into oblivion.  I'll try to
help.