[C++-sig] Re: Pyste patch: fix 3 bugs and add new-style polymorphism

Nicodemus nicodemus at esss.com.br
Mon Jan 3 20:23:02 CET 2005

Hi Baptiste,

Baptiste Lepilleur wrote:

>The attached patch fixes the following bugs in pyste:
>
><snip patch description>

Thanks a lot for the patch! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I moved
recently and was without an internet connection until now.

I applied your patch, but I'm having trouble compiling the generated
file with the latest Boost-CVS. I'm using MSVC 6.0 on Windows XP. The
command line used was:

cl /nologo /Zm200 /LD /YX /GR /GX -I.
-Id:/programming/libraries/boost-cvs/boost -Id:/bin/python/include
new.cpp /link /libpath:d:/bin/python/libs
/libpath:d:/programming/libraries/boost-cvs/lib /dll boost_python.lib

The source file is attached. Does anyone have an idea of what the
problem is?

Best Regards,
Bruno.