[C++-sig] implicitly_convertible

Benjamin Schmeling Benjamin_Schmeling at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 23:35:59 CET 2005

I have exposed a bigint class which has no constructor for long_ .
I added an additional constructor by defining .def("__init__",
This works fine. Now I want to use the implicitly_convertible function
which expects from the class to have an constructor which takes the
first argument (in this case a long_)
I used implicitly_convertible<boost::python::long_ ,bigint> but now the
problem is that the original c++ class has no such constructor, but the
wrapped class. How can I make it using my new constructor in