[C++-sig] Exposing classes

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbier at cirad.fr
Wed Jul 27 09:02:40 CEST 2005

Well, don't know for windows, but for Linux if your symbols are defined
inside your executable file, it works well ! Even your whole module can
be defined in your executable file. You just have to initialise it from
the C API with the low level functions (i.e. the ones who won't try to
look for a file named after your module name ...). Also, once your
module is loaded, every other "normal" import will just work !

Pierre