[C++-sig] using boost.python to have access to boost::dynamic_bitset

Øystein Lekang Oystein.Lekang at idi.ntnu.no
Thu Nov 3 19:17:44 CET 2005

I am in need of somthing like dynamic_bitset in python, and
am currently searching for the best way to achieve this.

So Im wondering how much work it would be to use boost.python
to make dynamic_bitset accessable to python, and whether
it can be done by me. (myself not beeing to versed in c++)

I've had a brief look at swig, pyrex and pyinline, but
thought that since boost.python also is a part of boost,
it might be the way to go.

--
Øystein Lekang