[C++-sig] Excluding overloads using Pyste

david at david.gordon.name david at david.gordon.name
Wed Oct 19 06:57:20 CEST 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm sure this has come up here before but I wasn't able to find a solution
in earlier posts. It's a very simple question:

Using Pyste, I understand I can exclude methods using the exclude command.
Is it possible for me to exclude individual overloaded methods? I think a
syntax was suggested:

exclude(Class.Method[2])

This would suffice, although something more robust that doesn't rely on
method order would be better.

Also, I need to exclude individual constructor and operator overloads, not
just named methods.

thanks,

David