[C++-sig] Excluding overloads using Pyste

Scott McKay skottmckay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:21:06 CEST 2005

Would you be able to achieve what you want (albeit in a more labour
intensive way) by excluding something first, then adding wrappers for the
pieces you really want to expose?

Or maybe you could create a new header file with a dummy class that inherits
from the class you want to expose, and makes the methods you don't wish to
expose private, and adds stubs for non-virtual methods you wish to expose.
You could use that with pyste (and you could possibly use pyste's Rename
facility to give it the original class name in python) instead of the
original.