[C++-sig] cross compile python for embedded system

giovanniangeli at iquattrocastelli.it giovanniangeli at iquattrocastelli.it
Fri Oct 21 12:21:30 CEST 2005

thank you Stefan,

I think that the difficulties arising in the cross-compilation procedure
come essentially from the intricated sequence of configuration operations
specific of the python package, hence someone who knows the details of the
configure procedure performed by the automatic configure utility used in
building Python could address me toward a solution.

regards, Giovanni.