[C++-sig] [Announce] pyplusplus 0.5.0

Allen Bierbaum allenb at vrsource.org
Thu Oct 27 16:48:42 CEST 2005

Use the gccxml from CVS.  It works with gcc 4.0 which is needed for FC4.

One other thing of note is that if you try to use gccxml to process code
that includes boost/python.hpp it will bomb out because gccxml is
missing an internal symbol that is used by boost python.  I have
submitted a patch to add this, but I don't know if they have accepted it
yet.

-Allen