[C++-sig] Problem using the ptr() function

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Fri Oct 28 15:16:22 CEST 2005

Emmanuel Taurel <etaurel at cells.es> writes:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I have attached to this e-mail five files which demonstrates my problem.
> These files are :
> 1 - ds.h : The C++ include file
> 2 - ds.cpp : The C++ implementation
> 3 - py_ds.cpp : The boost interface stuff
> 4 - py_ds.h : The boost interface include file
> 5 - main.py : The python code

Emmanuel,

I asked for two files.  Could you please save me the effort of
consolidating these?  Could you please also make an effort to reduce
the code even further?  Just the minimum amount to show the part that
doesn't work, please.  I don't need to see code that does work.
Please also, as I asked, post the result you expect and the result you
actually got.

Thanks.