[C++-sig] Big error in GCCXML compilation :: segmentation fault termination

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:48:13 CEST 2006

On 4/12/06, Stéphane Barranx <sbarranx at modulonet.fr> wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to wrap a C++ project for motion correction. Like
> in tutorials, I made the environment and py++ run scripts. But
> when I try to run the script, I got tons of error but obviously
> only two major problems.

Hi.

First of all you should treat GCC-XML as just an other compiler. So,
basically before
you can use pyplusplus/pygccxml GCC-XML should be able to compile your code.

There are 2 ways you can fix the situation. The simple one is next. When GCC-XML
compiles a code it defines new preprocessed definition  __GCCXML__. So you can
use it in order to fix your code.

Now about your script. Nice work and you did it almost without documentation!
But there is small problem with it. You use old version of pyplusplus. Few days
ago I put at SourceForge next version of pyplusplus and pygccxml. It
simplifies a
lot the usage of pyplusplus.

If you need help with porting your script to new version, I will be
glad to help you.
Anyway, there is a mailing list for pyplusplus and pygccxml: