[C++-sig] Py++ 0.8.1
roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 20:56:45 CEST 2006
I'm glad to announce the new version of Py++.
Download page: http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/download.html
What is it?
Py++ is an object-oriented framework for creating a code generator for
Project home page: http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/pyplusplus.html
1. Support for Boost.Python indexing suite version 2 was implemented. Indexing
suite 2, provides support for almost all STD containers.
2. Py++ generates "stable" code. If header files were not changed,
Py++ will not
change any file.
3. Support for huge classes was added. Py++ is able to split
registration code for
the class to multiple cpp files.
4. User code could be added almost anywhere, without use of low level API.
5. Py++ will provide user with feedback: warnings about exported declarations.
6. Py++ now supports generation of documentation strings.
7. A lot of bugs were fixed.
8. Documentation was written.
C++ Python language binding
More information about the Cplusplus-sig