[C++-sig] [ANN] Py++ - 0.8.5
roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 13:57:15 CET 2006
I'm pleased to announce the 0.8.5 release of Py++.
What is Py++?
Py++ is an object-oriented framework for creating a code generator for
Where is Py++?
* Added "Function Transformation" feature. This feature allows you to
wrapper and Py++ will do the rest.
Example could be found here: http://tinyurl.com/y3ec24
* Added new functionality, which allows you to control messages and warnings.
* Adding new algorithm, which controls the registration order of the functions.
* Added new "Py++" defined "return_pointee_value" call policy
* Opaque types are fully supported
* Py++ will check the "completeness" of the bindings. It will check
for you that the exposed
declarations don't have references to unexposed ones.
* It is possible to configure "Py++" to generate faster ( compilation time )
code for indexing suite version 2.
* The algorithm, which finds all class properties was improved. Now it provides
a better way to control properties creation. A property that would
exposed declaration will not be registered\\created.
* Work around for "custom smart pointer as member variable" Boost.Python bug
For a more complete list, please see the news:
C++ Python language binding
More information about the Cplusplus-sig