[C++-sig] pyplusplus registration order - solution

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:03:13 CET 2006

Hi. To this mail attached file - class_organizer.py.

This file contains an improved version of sorting algorithm, that
takes into account
function default arguments. I tested it on all my projects and it works okay.
You should save it to pyplusplus\module_creator directory.

There is only one thing is missing - I don't check that there is no
cyclic dependencies
between classes. So, in future I will add this test.
( In case we still will need this functionality. )

I do not check this file in CVS, because I will not be accessible next
week. I do
want to keep my CVS in release quality. An other reason is that I want
to get feedback:
whether this change solves the problem or not.

Thank you for trying.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding