[C++-sig] pyplusplus still not generating wrapper for simple class

Allen Bierbaum abierbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:43:20 CET 2006

Good to know.

I have been using the CVS version.  One thing to keep is mind is that
sourceforge's CVS has a lag between developer and anonymous servers.
Recently on some projects I have seen lags of up to a full week
between the time I check something in as a developer and the time it
appears in anonymous CVS.

An easy way to see what is available for anonymous users like myself
is to browse the CVS repository with the web interface since this is
pulled from the anonymous servers.

-Allen