[C++-sig] pyplusplus registration order - solution

Matthias Baas baas at ira.uka.de
Tue Feb 14 13:26:39 CET 2006

Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> I do not check this file in CVS, because I will not be accessible next
> week. I do
> want to keep my CVS in release quality. An other reason is that I want
> to get feedback:
> whether this change solves the problem or not.

The order looks better than before, but I still cannot import the
module. I suppose it's because of this class method I have in my bindings:

MStatus setPosition(const MPoint& point, MSpace::Space
space=MSpace::kObject)

When importing I get an error that MSpace::Space is not known
(MSpace::Space is an enumeration). The MSpace class gets only registered
much later. There is no cyclic dependency in this example as the MSpace
class really only contains this enumeration and nothing else.

- Matthias -