[C++-sig] Patches and complete pyste replacement prototype for pyplusplus

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:39:49 CET 2006

On 2/24/06, Allen Bierbaum <abierbaum at gmail.com> wrote:
> While Roman was on vacation I took it upon myself to delve into
> pygccxml and pyplusplus and give my best shot and creating a
> user-friendly Pyste replacement on top of these powerful tools.  Well
> after many hours of design, implementation, and refinement I have come
> up with something that works very well for me.  I have used it to wrap
> a couple of large libraries and it gives me all the features I used to
> have in Pyste plus a *lot* more capabilities and power thanks to
> Roman'a great work.

Glad to hear ( read :-) )

> I haven't had time yet to provide complete documentation to the new
> API, but I hope to find some time to do that this weekend.  Until then
> though I wanted to get my changes out for public consumption and
> review.
>
> First, there are two parts:
>    - A large patch for pygccxml/pyplusplus
>    - A python module providing the user-interface API

Thank you very much.

I already integrated your patches:
    almost all pataches to pygccxml has been taken.
    some of patches to pyplusplus has been taken.

In order to commit those changes to cvs, I need you, to agree to
release your code under
boost software license ( http://boost.org/more/license_info.html )
Do you agree?

--