[C++-sig] [ vector | list ] indexing suite

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:11:19 CEST 2006

On 7/7/06, Balasubramanyam, Shivakumar <sbalasub at qualcomm.com> wrote:
> Roman,
> How do I get the pyplusplus support for this new indexing_v2 support? I can
> volunteer to test the code.

All you need is to enable it:

mb = module_builder_t( ..., indexing_suite_version=2 )

More over, py++ allows you to mix indexing suites: you can use at the same time
indexing suite 1 and 2 for different containers.

> Is this available in CVS ?

Yes, in subversion. There is only 1 detail I should add, but it works
and works well.
In most cases, you will not have to touch the code at all!

I am working now on correcting /adding documentation.

Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding