[C++-sig] Announcement: pyboost package - first release

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:19:13 CEST 2006

On 6/7/06, Roman Yakovenko <roman.yakovenko at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/6/06, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve <rwgk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I was hoping to get the pyplusplus-generated source code, but I can only find
> > .py and .so files in the linux zip file. Is there some place I can see the
> > generated C++ files?
>
> I will upload the whole pyboost project( pyplusplus scripts and
> generated files ) to SourceForge in few days.

Good evening. I just upload almost all source file to SourceForge for pyboost
package.

You will not be able to create binaries, because I did not upload environment.py
script, that contains configuration details:
    gccxml location
    boost location
    python location

The main reason for this, is too much work to change location of
environment.py file,
within pyboost. I plan to move pyboost to be stand alone project.

Download page:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=118209

pyboost home page:
http://www.language-binding.net/pyplusplus/examples/boost/boost.html