[C++-sig] More pyplusplus custom stuff

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 08:42:21 CEST 2006

On 6/16/06, Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge at nedprod.com> wrote:

Niall, thank you for patches! I committed them.

> For special_constructor_wrapper_t and trivial_constructor_wrapper_t,
> self.declaration refers to a decl_wrapper.class_t rather than
> decl_wrapper.constructor_t. AFAICS trivial constructors are really
> compiler generated null constructors while special constructors are
> really copy constructors.

I switched to your terminology.

> Therefore, you'd probably want to be able
> to set each individually so I split them into a series of properties.
> I have a new function which sets all constructor bodies.

Now class_t have null_constructor_body and copy_constructor_body. If you use
set_constructors_body method you should be fine.

If you are going to check out latest source code - be careful. Latest
version has new
feature - indexing suite.
http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/peps/indexing_suite.html - this
has been implemented.