[C++-sig] Default arguments in pyplusplus

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 07:01:32 CEST 2006

On 6/21/06, Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge at nedprod.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, because I am now including all the patch code into
> every source file, I'm getting compiler limit: internal structure
> overflow error on some of the more complex files. So I came up with a
> cunning plan:

It is so complex, the is a better solution.

1. add new property to class_t - additional_file_text( code ,.... give
a better name )
    for cls in image classes:
        cls.additional_file_text = ...
2. derive from multiple_files_t and redefine split_class method.
3. pass the instance of new class to split module.

The only code that should be changed it module_builder_t.split_module. I need to
add new parameter - file_writer, that by default is None.

What do you think?

> One other thing: I've just discovered you can't do a #pragma hdrstop
> if it's enclosed by an #if. So that code of:
>
>         answer.append( '#ifdef _MSC_VER' )
>         answer.append( self.indent( '#pragma hdrstop' ) )
>         answer.append( '#endif //_MSC_VER' )
>
> ... I originally suggested is useless. Sorry about that. If you just
> plain remove it, you can specify on the command where to stop
> precompiled header inclusion.

Okay.

--
Roman Yakovenko