[C++-sig] Another project using boost.python

Austin Bingham austin.bingham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:31:01 CEST 2006

The boost.python website asks for submissions of projects using
boost.python, so here's another one. pyxiph
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxiph) is a set of bindings to
several of the xiph.org libraries (currently ao, ogg, and vorbis).
Compared to python extensions I've written in the past using the
standard C API, this was a breeze! I find the boost.python approach
easier to reason with, easier to modify, much easier to get correct,
and easier to explain. Count me as one happy customer.
--
Austin Bingham

"If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about
with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started
with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"
Evil