[C++-sig] boost::python std::vector< std::string > crash

John Reid j.reid at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Jun 30 15:13:33 CEST 2006

Ok this seems to be a crash in debug mode when I am picking up the
release version of boost_python.dll in my path.

How to make boost build v1 install boost_python.dll next to my
extension? Or do I need to manually copy the correct (debug/release)
version every time I want to debug or run the release version?

I've tried adding

		<dll>@boost/libs/build/boost_python

to my stage target to no avail.

I have followed the 'Creating Packages' guidelines in the 'General
Techniques' documentation but could not find any documentation on how to
set up a build environment where I can alternate between debug and
release builds easily.

John.