[C++-sig] help passing image data

J.D. Yamokoski yamokosk at ufl.edu
Thu May 25 19:16:54 CEST 2006

Understood. I guess using Py_Finalize was a lazy way for me to
sort of reset the Python interpreter. I just wanted to make sure
that variables created inside a script don't build in the global
dictionary and maybe cause strange runtime errors over the course
of running the program. I am sure I could just make sure to clean
out anything new created in the dictionary or something like
that.

So then does Boost support multiple Python threads created in C?