[C++-sig] (Stefan Seefeld)(Nat Goodspeed) pass function pointer to Re: (Stefan Seefeld)(Nat Goodspeed) pass function pointer to c extension function in python

Qinfeng(Javen) Shi shiqinfeng at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 16:30:32 CEST 2006

Hi Stefan and Nat,

'process()' is implemented in c. It didn't lose much speed when I wrapped it
into python. Speed is very important for it.

The problem turns out to be:
(1)I know how to wrap a function pointer op,  but I don't know how to wrap
it callable in python.
(2)And I know how to wrap a normal function callalbe in python, but I don't
know how to wrap a function which has a function pointer argument. I tried
it in the same way with what I did for normal function, but failed.

Does it make sense now?

--
Qinfeng(Javen) Shi

Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering
Australian National University
Locked Bag 8001
Canberra ACT 2601